I’m currently a fourth-year CS Ph.D. student at the University of Kansas, advised by Prof. Bo Luo and Prof. Fengjun Li. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Math from Wuhan University in 2019. My research interests are security and privacy issues in AI and ML.
- Sep 14, 2023. Our paper “Certificate Transparency Revisited: The Public Inspections on Third-party Monitors” gets accepted to NDSS 2024.
- June 7, 2023. Our preprint “Check Me If You Can: Detecting ChatGPT-Generated Academic Writing using CheckGPT” is available. [Github][Huggingface]
- April 8, 2023. I will join Visa Inc. this summer as a PhD Research Scientist Intern working on machine learning and security.
- Aug 26, 2022. Our paper “LoneNeuron: a Highly-effective Feature-domain Neural Trojan using Invisible and Polymorphic Watermark” gets accepted to ACM CCS 2022.
- July 26, 2022. Our paper “Hide and Seek: on the Stealthiness of Attacks against Deep Learning Systems” gets accepted to ESORICS 2022.